Louisville, Kentucky

We paid $125 extra on each ticket to do the VIP package meet and greet with Little Big Town.Our receipt said early entry into the venue (5pm), VIP rep, VIP bar entry.

We expected the works. We got none. We were kicked out of the VIP line because that line was for people who spent a lot of money. We were given all the wrong information on what line to get into and finally told to get in the general admission line and wait with everyone else.

Our meet and greet started at 6:20 and they didn't open the gates until 6:12. Then no one knew where to go for the meet and greet. Ask a worker...get the shoulder shrug. We walked the entire venue and finally an older gentlemen worker took it as his job to find where we should go.

There were no signs at all! He finally found the right spot and we stood in line for another 30 min. We were then shuffled behind the scenes to another 15 minute wait and finally met LBT. They were great but it was an all of 2 minute meet and greet under an overpass!

Then shuttled back out and left on our own. Never did we have a VIP rep. We then went to the VIP bar and were turned down because we didn't have the right VIP ticket??!!

WORST CONCERT EXPERIENCE EVER!We will never go back!

Had an Experience with Klipsch Music Center?

Comments

Toots

Lemme guess, you thought Little Big Town would come home and have s e x with you? Its a meet and greet. You might get to high five them, maybe get them to sign your belly.

angrycoustomer
Sanford, Maine, United States #1183159

first of all that ticket is luke bryan and dustin lynch so you went to the wrong venue or time

and i dont see vip on the ticket